Sennheiser PX-100 II or CX-300 II
Jun 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

icediz

New Head-Fier

I am buying new headphones which I will be usin with Sony A816 walkman, iPod Classic and HTC Desire without an amp.

Whic would you suggest Sennheiser PX-100 II or CX-300 II ???

I like good bass but not when it is only thing that you can hear and vocals are totaly suppressed.

Hm... waiting fo your advice :)

Best regards,
Denis
DenisI am buying new headphones which I will be usin with Sony A816 walkman, iPod Classic and HTC Desire without an amp.

I like good bass but not when it is only thing that you can hear and vocals are totaly suppressed.

Best regards,
Denis

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by icediz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CX-300 II ???

DenisI am buying new headphones which I will be usin with Sony A816 walkman, iPod Classic and HTC Desire without an amp.

Best regards,
Denis

Not cx300's, the bass is exactly what you don't want. Why those two choices?? The first ones you found on a google search or an affinity for Sennnheiser?? Are you going to be using them outside? Do you need isolation? Regardless what discount you get them on there are better options than the 300's. I havent heard the px100ii but if they're anything like the old ones they are quite good though open so not the smartest idea for outside use. If you like sennheiser iem's go for a newer design like cx250, cx350, cx271. If you're open to other ideas there are some very good comparison threads generally lurking on the first few pages of this forum which you should look through, they're nicely separated by budget.

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #3 of 4
Well at the moment i use old PX-100 but they are getting worn out...

Which closed headphones would you recomend up to 70 euros?

btw i choose Sennheiser becouse they are available at my local TehnoMax store so I would not need to order them online...

Jun 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back