sennheiser px 100 apreciation thread
Apr 28, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #5 of 11
My pair broke a few weeks ago. What a shame, they're built like tanks too. Still, it gives me an excuse to try out the newer edition, which from what I've heard resolves a few of the issues I had with it.

I'm talking about the PX 100, by the way.

Apr 28, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #6 of 11
I just got through a formal comparison of the two - one of many on these forums. With a Kramer mod, the two headphones are surprisingly similar in detail and sound quality. If the PX100s were submitted to their own Kramer mod, they'd be even more similar.

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:37 AM Post #7 of 11
I think the PX100s are one set of headphones I would definitley buy again should anything happen to them. Touch wood.
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:52 AM Post #8 of 11
the headphones that i would buy again is totally the ksc75..mine is so much different now after the recabling and kramer mod...

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:38 AM Post #9 of 11
I think of all my headphones (and I am a budget phone connoisseur) the easiest to listen to for extended periods of time is the PX100's. And everything I play sounds good through them.

The Yuin PK2's win for portability, but around the house I generally wear the Sennheiser.

Rick

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:45 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think of all my headphones (and I am a budget phone connoisseur) the easiest to listen to for extended periods of time is the PX100's. And everything I play sounds good through them.

The Yuin PK2's win for portability, but around the house I generally wear the Sennheiser.

Rick

x2 for the yuin pk2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back