Sennheiser PC37x vs 6xx
Feb 8, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #2 of 5
I'm fairly sure the PC37X would provide better headphone surround sound, then the HD6XX,
but the HD6XX should offer better audio quality (like for music), then the PC37X.
The HD6XX really should be used with a decent headphone amplifier, to sound it's best, where as the PC37X is more headphone amplifier optional.

Feb 8, 2018 at 4:58 PM Post #3 of 5
I'm fairly sure the PC37X would provide better headphone surround sound, then the HD6XX,
but the HD6XX should offer better audio quality (like for music), then the PC37X.
The HD6XX really should be used with a decent headphone amplifier, to sound it's best, where as the PC37X is more headphone amplifier optional.

So do you think PC37X is better for gaming opposed to the HD6XX. I already have the HD6XX and was thinking of getting modmic. I also ordered the PC37x and was debating on keeping it or selling it to a friend.

Feb 8, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #4 of 5
So do you think PC37X is better for gaming opposed to the HD6XX. I already have the HD6XX and was thinking of getting modmic. I also ordered the PC37x and was debating on keeping it or selling it to a friend.
What sound card or DAC/amp are you plugging the headphones into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back