Sennheiser PC 360 earpads
Oct 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

qPhenom

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, new around here. Well, technically. If there was ever a question I need answered about headphones, this is always the first place I check. Anyway, I recently purchased a pair of the PC 360s, just awaiting their arrival. I plan on disassembling and painting the grills a bluish or reddish color. From what I've seen, the 598s and the 600s have reddish/brown earpads and bluish earpads, respectively. If I am correct with that, would either fit on to my 360s? and should I order them through Sennheiser's website or where? Thanks for the help guys.

Nov 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello there !

I don't want to re create so i post here, sorry if i'm wrong.

My Sennheiser PC 360 that i bought 3 years ago has his ear pads and headband veryflat and dirty now... I was wondering what model of ear pads and headband is compatible with the PC 360. I read on the forum that the PC360 is verry similar to the HD558/598 excep that the HD598 got a leather headband wich is way better !

I found this great thread for the headband replacement mod. Do you think it's better than the original one i mean for durability ?

Regarding the ear pads , i can't find any information about the compatibility but the mechanism looks very similar to the HD555.

I emailed Sennheiser Service Support and no reply yet...

I will post some photos on my headset if someone can help me.

Thank you.

Dec 4, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi there,

I've made some photos (here and here) of the head pad/head band. As you can see the pad is completly flat and dirty... Do you think a HD 580 or HD 650 head band could fit the PC 360 please (it seems that the head band pad is glued)?

Sennheiser support answered me that the HZP 26 ear pads must fit the PC 360 but nothing about the head band so i asked them again...

If someone could help me please , i would be very grateful, thanks.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back