Sennheiser Offical Teddy Bear
Mar 29, 2006 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

HugoFreire

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know anything about this thingie?
Where can I buy one?
Teddy-Bear.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoFreire
Does anyone know anything about this thingie?
Where can I buy one?
Teddy-Bear.gif

Probably a trade show booth item, or something. Doesn't look like it's individual to Sennheiser other than the shirt, right?

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
Yeah, if you get the shirt, it can be fit on anything with four holes, namely two arms and two legs.

Looks like two arms, a neck, and a waist

Mar 29, 2006 at 3:13 PM Post #6 of 26
Here's one more pic:
2004101820471.JPG

Any helpful reply?
rolleyes.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoFreire
Here's one more pic:
2004101820471.JPG

Any helpful reply?
rolleyes.gif

I'd say you already got several, you just don't like the answer.

Anyway, it is most likely a promotional item either for a trade show or given away by specific stores/distributors. A generic bear with a special printed t-shirt. (consider the funny fit of the t-shirt to the bear for one thing... it was clearly not manufactured as a single unit) One might pop up on ebay... Or you might be able to charm your way into one if you have any contacts at Senn... Or with a lot of luck (possibly with some advanced google-fu) you might be able to track down a store that has one on display. But beyond that.... SOL

Mar 29, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #9 of 26
I want one so bad..

Sennheiser-bear group buy!

Mar 29, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvSony
Try any one of those "Hello Kitty" type places at malls that sell stuff from Japan, Korea and China. They are dime a dozen and you can find even cuter ones!

LOL
Joonmo

aww.....

Mar 29, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #15 of 26
My best guess would be the bear was made as an promotion item for the Chinese market by (maybe) the Sennheiser distributor in China. Apparently it was given out in stores accompanying with each headphones sold.

I can think of a few better things to put my headphones on rather than letting the sneaky fur from the bear creeping into the driver.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back