Sennheiser MX400/500 as workout cans?
Apr 18, 2002 at 2:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

n4rc0l3pt1c

New Head-Fier
How do these lil' earbuds work as workout headphones? Mostly running, both outdoor and treadmill. I can get them for dirt cheap (~$7-10) but is it better for me to "splurge" and just get the Koss KSC-35 for $20? Are the KSC35 much better as exercise headphones? I also have another question: is it easy to take off and put back on the KSC35s? People frequently try to say something to me whenever I have headphones on and I just push it off on my other headphones whenever someone asks me something (aka motions for me).

Apr 18, 2002 at 7:56 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally posted by n4rc0l3pt1c
How do these lil' earbuds work as workout headphones? Mostly running, both outdoor and treadmill. I can get them for dirt cheap (~$7-10) but is it better for me to "splurge" and just get the Koss KSC-35 for $20? Are the KSC35 much better as exercise headphones?

IMO, there is NO better exercise headphone than the KSC-35. I've worked out with the MX500 before, and 1) they fall out much more easily; and 2) they don't have as good of bass response (I find that having good bass is a must in an exercise/workout headphone -- gives me a beat to exercise to
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Quote:

I also have another question: is it easy to take off and put back on the KSC35s? People frequently try to say something to me whenever I have headphones on and I just push it off on my other headphones whenever someone asks me something (aka motions for me).

I find them quite easy to take off and put on. But I've been using them for years
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back