Sennheiser Momentum vs V-Moda M-100
Jun 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Hifi Man

100+ Head-Fier
I purchased the Sennheiser Momentum headphones after being disappointed with the Sennheiser Amperior headphones. While these headphones are nice, I don't think they're everything I'm looking for. I'm curious about the  V-moda M-100, because apparently it has better build quality like the Sennheiser Amperior and has a more 'fun' sound. The laid-back sound in the Momentum isn't as fun as the Amperior, and isn't ideal because I listen to a lot of rock and metal music. I can't help but wonder if the V-moda would sound just as good or better to me than the Momentums. I see a lot of people saying the V-moda aren't really good for all genres of music, however what I'm looking for is all-rounder headphones. I have 60 days to return the Sennheiser Momentum, but I'm starting to feel like I'm on a wild goose chase for the perfect headphones. I want to settle for the Sennheiser Momentums, but I feel like there's still possibilities at this point. 

Jun 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #2 of 2
If you're looking for an all-rounder, the momentums are the way to go. The momentums are well balanced and are a great value for the price. The m-100 are a bit cheaper but they are a little bassy for neutral. The m100 are indeed a very fun headphone but the momentums can be very fun too:wink:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back