Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
Apr 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #376 of 931
  hello friends, this is my new Momentum limited edition only 50 pz. for italian brand IUTO....!!
http://www.thestylepusher.com/2014/02/iuter-per-sennheiser/

Very nice. 

Now you can listen to music in the jungles surrounding Venice without the fear of being detected by the enemy. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #377 of 931
Very nice. 

Now you can listen to music in the jungles surrounding Venice without the fear of being detected by the enemy.  :D

Almost choked on my orange chicken :p

Apr 10, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #379 of 931
I have a question to ask.
I'm looking for a better cable for my momentum and I found the specific cables for the HD 598, my question is: these cables to the HD 598 are also fine for momentum? 
tank's

Apr 10, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #380 of 931
  I have a question to ask.
I'm looking for a better cable for my momentum and I found the specific cables for the HD 598, my question is: these cables to the HD 598 are also fine for momentum? 
tank's

No, unfortunately not, the size of the connector is the same but the twisting mechanism is different:

580, 600, 650 are compatible
Momentum on-ear and over-ear are compatible
518, 558 598 are compatible

Cheers,
K

Apr 10, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #382 of 931
  Tank you for your contribution !!, some PRODUCING say that their cable is compatible but I wanted to be sure ....
thanks

Well, it might be possible to create one that fits both. But from all I know they are not compatible.

Anyhow, I will test later today, I have both (HD598 and Momentum) and will check if there is a chance the cable fits.

Cheers,
K

Apr 10, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #383 of 931

Well, it might be possible to create one that fits both. But from all I know they are not compatible.

Anyhow, I will test later today, I have both (HD598 and Momentum) and will check if there is a chance the cable fits.

Cheers,
K

Ok here are the plugs, definitively not compatible. Momentum on the right, HD598 on the left.

Apr 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #385 of 931
I liked them at first. This is my first large purchase headphones. I am 58 years old and travel a lot.
I did a lot of research before buying. I chose these because of the reviews.
They look good. I have tried to like them but to no avail. They pinch my ears on the outside
and the inside causing fatigue.
I went back and did even more research only to find that quite a few other people do not like them.
They don't work on my android phone, either. I did not see any mention of that in any of the reviews.
Tyler even took them off his wall of fame.
I have a very old pair of AKG that feel better than these. with my lovely bride socks on the ears 
so much for get what you pay for $$$. Momentum stink but look good HA ha ha .......over the ears, baby ears!

Apr 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #386 of 931
Hi Randy--

To improve comfort, try very gently stretching the headband a bit to reduce some of the clamping force. I had the same issue with them at first, but have stretched them a bit, and now find them much more comfortable. Again I stress, if you're going to stretch the headband, to be very gentle with it. 

I have larger-than-average ears (70 mm), but still find them comfortable, though they're more on-ear than over-ear for me. 

I hope this works for you. 

Thanks,
Joe

Apr 20, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #387 of 931
Hi Everyone--

I am also looking for an upgrade cable that fits the Momentum Over-ear. Does anyone know anything about this seller "New Fantasia?" They are selling this cable: http://www.amazon.com/upgrade-Sennheiser-Momentum-Headphone-Earphone/dp/B00IGT2NWK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1398043965&sr=8-4&keywords=sennheiser+momentum+over+ear+upgrade+cable for $43 on Amazon. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased another cable from this seller (actually from an Ebay seller) for my HD598, and they work beautifully, though I'm unsure they're an "upgrade" per se.

Thanks,
Shuto

Apr 21, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #389 of 931
I'm looking into buying the momentum around-ear headphones. How big are the pads compared to senn hd439 (or similar sized senn headphone)

See the attached. Momentum Over Ear Toro Rosso edition with HD448. While they are significantly smaller, the comfort is still amazingly good (for me, and I have large ears). They are so soft and lie semi-on-ear on your ears and seal very well.

Apr 21, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #390 of 931
  Hi Everyone--

I am also looking for an upgrade cable that fits the Momentum Over-ear. Does anyone know anything about this seller "New Fantasia?" They are selling this cable: http://www.amazon.com/upgrade-Sennheiser-Momentum-Headphone-Earphone/dp/B00IGT2NWK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1398043965&sr=8-4&keywords=sennheiser+momentum+over+ear+upgrade+cable for $43 on Amazon. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased another cable from this seller (actually from an Ebay seller) for my HD598, and they work beautifully, though I'm unsure they're an "upgrade" per se.

Thanks,
Shuto

Hi, I also found these at half the price seem similar but unfortunately do not ship to Italy ...
http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=3570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back