Sennheiser Momentum and Grado equivalent?
Apr 6, 2015 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

IEM hunter

New Head-Fier
Have been looking at the Sennheiser Momentum (over hear or on ear), but had a chance to listen to a pair of Grado SR225e and liked them.

Question is, which Grado is more or less equivalent to the Sennheiser Momentum over hear  and the Sennheiser Momentum on ear? If any.

Yes, I understand this is a bit of apples to oranges since one is closed and the other open. But, there must be some level of comparison.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #2 of 9
The Grado sound is fairly unique compared to other headphones. Why are you looking for Grados that sound like Momentums? Why not look for open headphones that sound like Momentums?

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 9

Only heard the Grado SR225e, not sure how it compares to other Grado's down the product line.

Still need to try the Momentums, but was curious which Grado each of the Momentums is most comparable.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #8 of 9
Hi Iem Hunter, Cant help you re the Grado's as i have not used them. Re the Momentums i have the the first gen on-ear model and found them ok when paired with my iphone. They are fine re sq but they dont "rock my boat" I know this aint a detailed reponse but their are lots of info on the site with this regard. Keep Well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back