Sennheiser momentum 2/HD 630 VB, Audio-Technica Ath-m50x/40x, V-Moda Crossfade LP2/wireless?
Feb 19, 2018 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Galeonero

100+ Head-Fier
Hello people, I'm wanting to buy some over-ear headphones to use them on the street, at home, on the bus, etc ... So I want them to be as small as possible. I was looking and seeing what is in my country (Argentina), what I found was the following:
-Sennheiser momentum 2.0 Over-Ear : 211$
-Sennheiser HD 630VB : 236$
- Audio Technica Ath-M50x: 190$
- Audio Technica Ath-M40x: 115$
- V-Moda Crossfade Lp2: 215$
- V-moda Crossfade Wireless: 290$
I know that some prices seem expensive but these are the prices that exist in Argentina for taxes.
I could have also put the V-Moda crossfade m-100 instead of the wireless since I'm looking for them to be wired, but the M-100 cost more expensive than the wireless ones here and so I could investigate they have exactly the same sound but with the advantage that they are wireless.
My idea is to use them with the computer, smartphone and in a few months to buy a portable DAC / AMP that will most likely be the Topping NX3 or NX4.
I would use them for all movies, play with ps4 and music (of everything except classical and reggae music), most of the music I have downloaded to FLAC.
In terms of sound, I'm not an expert or anything like that, I'm just looking for the details to be clear and very clear.
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to respond with a top of the options I've put. More than anything to have another option in case you end up stocking the most recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back