Sennheiser MM450
Nov 11, 2011 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

LeoFS

New Head-Fier
Hey everybody,

My first post here. Ive been a HT enthusiastic for quite a time and decided to join the headphone world. I came accros this forum through a grea brazilian website called HT forum (http://www.htforum.com/).

So after reading a lot of reviews on this forum, which were very helpfull, i decided to buy Sennheiser MM450 as my first Wireless Headphone. Unfortunatly i couldnt buy it here in Brazil cause its too expensive so a friend bought it for me in USA. Thus I wasn´t able to really test and see how the headphone worked. W

When i got it, i read the manual (which i found a bit confusing) and managed to pair the headphone with my IPAD and IPHONE. FANTASTIC! No, not really.

No sound is coming from it! And curiously, the blutooth is indeed working since its paired and the forward/backward buttoms are working. Im just not getting sound out of it and i dont know why. I read the manual many times and still nothing. Obviusouly i checked the volume buttoms and nothing worked, and also checked it with some cables, and i got sound. Is there anything special i have to do ?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Brazil,
Leo

Nov 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM Post #5 of 6
The product must have come with problems, because it pairs ok since it does change music, stop, and etc, i just dont get volume. I also dont get that beep sound when turning on and off the phone. I get sound when its plugged with the cord, but i heard that bluetooth has different components, so that doesnt mean anything. 

bad luck =(

Nov 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM Post #6 of 6
Did you buy mail order or brick an mortar? Either way take or send them back, and get a replacement, it's definitely worth it.

Mine work great, the sound is really good for a bluetooth headphone. The noise canceling works well too. It's not as obvious as the noise canceling on the Bose QC headphones and doesn't really ruin the sound quality, if anything they sound better with it on.

I use mine of course for travel but I like using them on hikes and stuff with my dogs. There's no cord to get caught on branches an crap or even working around the house. It's nice not being tethered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back