Sennheiser MM450 problem with hands free
Apr 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MilanBilek

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

Recently I buy MM450. All worked fine untill I used handsfree function. I pair them no problem. It play music in very good quality and all remote function, noiseguard seems to be working normaly. Problem comes when I try to use them as handsfree. When I take call on skype, OCS or simply go to menu in computer/settings/sound hardware/imput device. Voice qulity both in and out get eqtremely lower quality and it is deformed. I pair them with ASUS laptop(win7-64bit) with Broadcome BT270 bluetooth and HP laptop - win XP (duno BT hardware). On both laptops it do same thing. For instance I play movie/music on background and everything is fine and good quality. Then I try to make phone call on skype and it get silent for 1-2sec and then turn to deformed bad quality (both voice and movie/music playback). Same happen when I hit sound hardvare menu. All fine when Im on speaker device list it is ok. When I swith to mic device menu it make same thing - 1-2sec silent and then terrible quality of movie / music playback which is going on background. When I jump back to speaker menu or leave menu entirely it come back to good quality playback.

Im desperate. I update drivers on everything. Nothing helps. I made ticket on Sennheiser homepage and they answer me week ago that they try to emulate problem on their IT dept. No answer yet. I wonder if anybody experience same thing or anybody has advice...

Thanks in advance

Nov 30, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #3 of 3
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your problem. I'm thinking of buying this headphone. I read that there may be some lag when watching videos. Is this true? Did you noticed any lag when playing videos from your PC/Mac, iPhone or iPad? I have all of these devices and lag with video will probably kill the deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back