Sennheiser IE800 Replacement???
Nov 17, 2015 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hstubc

100+ Head-Fier
Hello guys!

I have recently sold my Sennheiser IE 800 which I really loved because of the cable noise. I cared the most about the soundstage and IE800 had a vast amazing presentation like an open headphone.

I have the option between Noble 6 and Umpro 50 right now. Do you think any would suit my taste? If not, what do you suggest? Has anyone tried ASG 2.5?

Thank you all!

H

Nov 20, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 6
I'm in the exact same situation right now and have the same two in my list along with the jh5 and the aurisonic harmony, it's so hard to choose with so many awesome options out there

Nov 29, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #6 of 6
  how about AKG3003 or Shure SE846 ?

AKG does not have a removable cable and SE846 has a much narrower soundstage so neither would work :frowning2:
  how about sony xba z5 with upgrade cable. 

I have a XBA-A3 and I realllllllllly love it. In fact, I love it so much that I don't know if I should stop the search or keep on. 
JH Angie offers grand soundstage and it's quite close in price range like IE800. Sony EX1000, JVC FX850, FX1200 offers quite big soundstage which opens up more with AMPs help. But above IEMs UM50Pro has wide open sound with guality mids, highs and punchy bass.

Maybe one day I'll try Angie? But the price tag tho
I'm in the exact same situation right now and have the same two in my list along with the jh5 and the aurisonic harmony, it's so hard to choose with so many awesome options out there

It is. Isn't it? I actually came across Harmony and I've heard good things about it. If u end up getting it, do tell me how it sounds :) JH5 is also a relatively affordable one. I'd like to know more about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back