Sennheiser IE80 giveaway
Apr 3, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #31 of 263
I would love a chance to win these IEMs. Count me in!

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:53 AM Post #32 of 263

Thanks ! its a giveaway by the website ! I am not the only one running it, can't take all the credit :wink:

So is this giveaway to help promote the website? If so, I suspect it will indeed draw a lot of attention, the IE80 are pretty popular and I think most people would love to own a pair.
wink.gif

Best of luck with the website!

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:01 AM Post #33 of 263

Thanks ! its a giveaway by the website ! I am not the only one running it, can't take all the credit :wink:

So is this giveaway to help promote the website? If so, I suspect it will indeed draw a lot of attention, the IE80 are pretty popular and I think most people would love to own a pair.
wink.gif

Best of luck with the website!

It is not to promote the website ! It was a long journey for me and my friends to start this review site and it took alot of dedication BUT we would not have done it with the help of many headfiers, inspirational youtubers, friends, family, and other supporters ! This is our first giveaway to show OUR THANK YOU to the community and that we are SERIOUS :wink: Of course me and my friends will still be posting reviews on headfi. it will always be our home 

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #34 of 263

It is not to promote the website ! It was a long journey for me and my friends to start this review site and it took alot of dedication BUT we would not have done it with the help of many headfiers, inspirational youtubers, friends, family, and other supporters ! This is our first giveaway to show OUR THANK YOU to the community and that we are SERIOUS :wink: Of course me and my friends will still be posting reviews on headfi. it will always be our home 

Great to hear and best of luck to you and your friends!

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #36 of 263
Thank you for all the interest in these giveaway. I am glad many of you like our first giveaway. I will keep them coming. Stay tuned in our social medias as well as have a look out for reviews posted by us here on headfi as it will sometimes contain short notice giveaways !

Apr 3, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #37 of 263
Great!

Count me in!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #43 of 263
Count me in as well :).
There is a saying here for freeloaders, that means like this when translated: "If you find an open grave one day, you will jump into it."
Well I'm that kinda person:).

Nexus 4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #45 of 263
I'm in too. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back