Sennheiser IE8 - UK?
Mar 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Slykal

New Head-Fier
Hello there,

I'm replacing my damaged SE310 (I created a thread a while back) and I've finally decided to go for the Sennheiser IE8 (hope I'm making the right choice) does anyone know any UK online store (or London store) that has them in stock for cheap?
beyersmile.png
By cheap I mean between £160 and £200
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #2 of 9
Sennheiser IE8 | SALE Now On!
Awaiting stock

IE8 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earbuds - Micro Anvika UK
Unfortunately, £15 above your ceiling.

SENNHEISER IE8 EARPHONES - available from Superfi UK Visit http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/product_id/5086 for details
£7 above but free shipping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally forgot about GPS UK but check it out. You can get them for £170

sennheiser ie8 - Google Product Search

Mar 11, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #7 of 9
Thanks for your help (everyone) I just bought the IE8 at Micro Anvika's Central London Store for £215, yes I know it's expensive but I couldn't wait a couple of days for delivery - since my SE310s had a split cable I've been using my iPhone's stock Headphones (lol)

Out of the box it sounds amazing (keep in mind the best IEM I've ever listened to were my SE310 and I thought they were awesome lol) and I do think they are worth every penny; I was a bit worried about the fit but they are very comfortable. Hope to give a more detailed review after some weeks of use.

Erm how do I burn in these babies??? Just play random music at a normal volume continuously for a few days?

Thank you very much!

Mar 11, 2009 at 4:50 PM Post #8 of 9
Congrats.

£215 is still far cheaper than Sennheiser's RRP. I was expecting higher as Micro Anvika are known to stick to RRP. I think Apple store nearby sells them for around £250.

If you think that it sounds good out of the box why bother burning them in? Just enjoy them. But if you really want to burn them in, just play random music or pink noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back