Sennheiser IE8 availability in Canada
Dec 31, 2008 at 10:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

kite7

Headphoneus Supremus
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes

For those interested I found these
Canada Computers - Headset/Microphone > Professional Earphones/Headphones : Sennheiser IE8 Professional Ear-canel w/ Manual bass response tuning Monitor Earphone (Retail Box).

Canada Computer sells it for $359.99 CAD ($295USD) which is way cheaper than many other places which sells for $449.95USD ($550 CAD!).

I sent an email asking if the price is right, I couldn't believe it
tongue.gif

I may be interested in getting one to compare again the Westone 3 since they have quite a good reception from users here

Dec 31, 2008 at 1:20 PM Post #2 of 17
Thanks for posting, hopefully I'm going to get to audition a pair in the next little while, it's nice to see that if I like what I hear that I can get them here in Canada at reasonable price and don't have to import them from overseas.

Dec 31, 2008 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 17
Canada Computers is fairly well known site, they've been around for quite a while. Although I've never ordered from them I've not heard anything bad either, I'd certainly do a bit of research beforehand just to be sure though.

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #6 of 17
Didn't want to create another thread, will bump this up...

Where can I get these phones in Canada or USA for cheap?

Thanks

Jan 21, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Halftrack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Canada Computers?

Maybe I should say anyone in the world shipped to Canada...

Canada Computer's price is a bit over the line...

Jan 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just be careful, and ensure they are a reputable site. - Sounds like a steal, i wish we could get bargains like that on W3's over here.

They've got several stores in Ontario and I go to one of them here in Toronto quite often...really a great place and I would recommend them!

Jan 22, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #11 of 17
Canada Computers is a reputable site, I recently ordered a printer from there, and paid $6 for flat rate FedEx shipping.

Jan 22, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #12 of 17
You can try ebay, look for razordogdeals2008 I believe. He is an authorized dealer (verified myself directly through sennheiser) and also a member here although I think he may be backordered currently. He provides great customer service and the best price I have yet to find from an authorized dealer. Shipping was also lightning fast he shipped on Saturday and I had them the next business day.

Jan 22, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #14 of 17
Unless you are in BC (which in that case shipping would be very fast as NCIX is located in the Vancouver region), Canada Computers may be a better option after all because of the cheaper shipping they provide, unless you catch NCIX when they have their ground shipping promotion going on.
They are both good stores.
I tend to buy a lot from NCIX because shipping takes 1-2 days to reach me from Vancouver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back