Sennheiser HD800S purchase question.
Nov 10, 2016 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ToneDeath

Head-Fier
What other suppliers might I consider for a quote on the Sennheiser HD800S headphones? Price is important as well as a reputable supplier. Meier-Audio is one that I'm considering, I'm in the U.S.A. they I believe are in Germany. I'm also wondering if a US supplier might be better if I were to have any issues with the phones.

TD

Nov 10, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 5
What other suppliers might I consider for a quote on the Sennheiser HD800S headphones? Price is important as well as a reputable supplier. Meier-Audio is one that I'm considering, I'm in the U.S.A. they I believe are in Germany. I'm also wondering if a US supplier might be better if I were to have any issues with the phones.

TD

If you're willing to get a "good as new"...Amazon has open box/returns for sale on a regular basis.  Amazon>Open Box and Used>and then search warehouse Deals for the HD800S.  One there right now for 1,274.99.  Or get one here on the For Sale forums.

Bern

Aug 12, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #4 of 5
You don't need to burn them in. It makes no difference whatsoever. Sennheiser does not recommend burn-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back