Sennheiser HD800S loaner program @TTVJAudio.com
Apr 14, 2016 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

I have a Sennheiser HD800S to loan out to the first 5 folks who sign up by emailing me. Please be serious about purchasing one... Rules below.

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

Write a review and post it on Head-Fi in the loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as the announcement for the loaner program. Please do not post it somewhere else!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Todd

Apr 14, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #3 of 43
Nice, email sent!

Apr 14, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #7 of 43
Awesome! E-mail sent.

Apr 14, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #8 of 43
HI All,

The loaner program is full. I will post those who will be getting in the program tomorrow or later today. Thanks to all for your interest! The HD800S will ship out on Tuesday to the first one on the list. It is breaking in as you read this....

Todd

Apr 14, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #11 of 43
I had asked to be on the list if you released these about a month ago , you said after you burned them in you would. I was on your mojo list cancelled
Because I bought the mojos I hope you remember tuna47 ="Todd" url="/t/805055/sennheiser-hd800s-loaner-program-ttvjaudio-com#post_12505867"]HI All,

I have a Sennheiser HD800S to loan out to the first 5 folks who sign up by emailing me. Please be serious about purchasing one... Rules below.

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

Write a review and post it on Head-Fi in the loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as the announcement for the loaner program. Please do not post it somewhere else!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Todd
[/quote]

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #13 of 43
Amazing again Todd.  I hope you'll do this one again.  I'm not ready to buy one now, but hopefully down the road...

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #14 of 43
HI All,

The response to this loaner program has been awesome. I currently have 1 loaner headphone to use. I had approximately 20 people email me wanting to be a part of this program. I have contacted Sennheiser and they do not have any HD800S that they can lend to me at this time so I ordered another demo pair to use for this program. I am not sure when it is going to be available to me. I will send the one HD800S I have now out on Tuesday and get the program rolling. Once the second pair arrives I will send it out also. So, everyone who has emailed me will be included thought the wait may be a bit long for those of you who signed up later in the day and last night.

The program is closed now. I cannot accept any more participants. I am sorry but I am paying for 2 HD800S headphones and the line is already long for the audition. I cannot purchase another one for this program!

A list of everyone participating will be added in this thread shortly. I hope that everyone has fun and gets to try these great headphone out. Please be timely in receiving and shipping them out. Everyone has 1 week with them and then must send them out and write a review in THIS thread.

Todd

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #15 of 43
Hi All,

Here is the list... there are 4 or 5 others who will be added on at the bottom of the list as they did not send their full info. There are 27 on the list so PLEASE do not use more than your allotted week with them! If you emailed me and your name is not on the list, send me another email - I'm human and may have missed someone. My apologies in advance!!! I will insert you where your original email came in line.

Gunnerwholeife

AudioE
Tuna47
byronb
Pippen99
mikek200
KmanChu
Rainstar
beammeup
stjj89
desiguy79
yage