Sennheiser HD8 DJ vs Beyerdynamic dt1770 , which one is more COMFORTABLE ? ( please answer if you have tested them both )
Feb 13, 2016 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

OmidelF

100+ Head-Fier
just want to know which one is more comfy for long usage ?

and does it worth to pay the extra $ for dt1770 if i just want to listen to pop and hip hop and dance and house music ?

Feb 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 4
One sits on your ear and one over your ear on your head. What do you think? Its simply no contest.

If you don't want to spend the big bucks, get a dt770 250 ohm. Same comfort lvl (10 hours no problem for me gaming) Sound is quite similar but more bassy / punchy. Might even be more fun with your choice of music.

Feb 14, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #3 of 4
One sits on your ear and one over your ear on your head. What do you think? Its simply no contest.

If you don't want to spend the big bucks, get a dt770 250 ohm. Same comfort lvl (10 hours no problem for me gaming) Sound is quite similar but more bassy / punchy. Might even be more fun with your choice of music.

but doesn't HD8 DJ sit over the ear too ? i mean i saw some reviews of it on youtube and people were positive about it's comfort ! 

Feb 14, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #4 of 4
You are right, I totally misread them for the HD 25 II in my whiskey induced state of posting last night. So yea, I have never heard them hd8s so I comment on comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back