Sennheiser HD650 headphone purchase ?
Jul 25, 2016 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ToneDeath

Head-Fier
I'm looking to purchase a set of Sennheiser HD650 headphones. Most venders have them priced at $499.95. I see a few venders that are selling them for $388.88 on Amazon. How can I be assured these are the genuine product and will be warranted by the manufacture if I have problems?

Does anyone know of a dealer with a good price that they dealt with in the past?

Jul 28, 2016 at 3:27 AM Post #3 of 3
hey, not sure if you have already found a place to buy, but i found that you can get the hd 650 for super cheap on amazon UK.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 it says 233  but when you go to check out it drops to 194. With faster shipping and exchanging to dollar it came to just under $300.  Ordered mine on the 16th and it came in on hte 23rd.  Package looked great brand new, i was afraid it might get damaged somehow during the long shipping.

I picked up this tip from reddit and there were a few people that did this with no issues.  I just checked it with the authentic link from above and it was indeed geniune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back