SennHeiser HD600 for $134.99
Jul 30, 2001 at 3:06 AM Post #2 of 21
And i can't afford em! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jul 30, 2001 at 3:13 AM Post #3 of 21
Whoa! That price is unbelievable! I wonder what the shipping would be?
They're not in stock, though.....it says they'll ship when they arrive.......that's kinda strange that they would advertise them like that without having them.
confused.gif

Jul 30, 2001 at 3:32 AM Post #6 of 21
OH MY GOD! that is... cheap!

Well, now I know what will replace my Beyer DT831s...

Unquestionably the HD600s now (was considering etymotics)

Jul 30, 2001 at 3:41 AM Post #8 of 21
Wow, that's one heckuva good deal! If I didn't already have a pair of 580s, I'd order in a heartbeat.

Jul 30, 2001 at 3:54 AM Post #9 of 21
Their site isn't working properly for me... can't drop it in the basket or sign in.

Wait a sec... Netscape is OK, but IE is flaking out. That's a first.

Anyway, this is such a good deal that you could eBay them for an easy profit...

Jul 30, 2001 at 4:13 AM Post #10 of 21
Has anyone actually bought these yet? Even with a pair of HD-580's and not looking to spend anymore money (I just bought an amp), it's almost a how can I not buy them. Even if I don't want them/can't afford them, I could turn around and sell them for a 80 dollar profit? I'm about to order, anyone else who has, let me know if you did.

Jul 30, 2001 at 4:22 AM Post #12 of 21
From their customer service page:

Although prices for our items are subject to change, we set the price of an item at the time you order. However, we do not charge your credit card until the item is shipped to you.

In rare instances an item may be priced incorrectly. We always verify prices as part of our shipping process. If the item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will gladly charge you the lower amount and ship you the item. If the correct price is higher, we will contact you with the option of paying the correct amount or canceling the order.

I figure the worst that happens is they just say they won't sell them.

Jul 30, 2001 at 4:55 AM Post #14 of 21
GUYS,

EXpress.com ( used to be dvdexpress.com+gamecave)

Went bankrupt monthes ago. It is said some new company is working out to buy it but DO NOT EXPECT that price nor that item to be instock. I fell for that cheap price garbage( not hd600, other items) and it has been 3 monthes and counting ( even tho I have not been charge yet, I gave away my personal info+creditcard info) I found out about their bankruptcy thing after I placed my order.

I have 3 items(about 200 dollars worth) that I ordered with them since 3 MONTHES AGO and they still have not ship to me. ( same deal with the hd600, INCREDIBLE PRICE BUT NOT INSTOCK)

I went to cancel order and their system didnt work. So its like hanging in the air now, They prob will never ship to me.
Emails were sent, no replies.. a LOT of people on the web know about express filing for bankurpt a while ago... guess some of you didnt know.

they will NEVER GET the HD600 in. If you dont believe me, order away.

you been warned.

Jul 30, 2001 at 5:12 AM Post #15 of 21
I went out to the store for a while and came back without ordering. After Tides posting, I'm glad I did. For me, the risk of having to deal with a purchase up in the air for 3 months (I had this happen with another online retailer that went under) is not worth the small frustration I would feel for passing up a good deal.

My personal suggestion to anyone thinking of buying these, is to consider if the possible hassle is worth the possible reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back