Sennheiser HD5XX new cable?
Aug 22, 2012 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AHorseNamedJeff

Headphoneus Supremus
I heard tell a while ago that Sennheiser announced that they'd be releasing a new, more portable cable for the HD5XX (or at least HD5X8) series. School's about to start and I don't want to lug around the 10 ft behemoth that came with my HD518. I would do like a cable mod or something, but the plug to the headphones look pretty incompatible with other stuff (its smaller than a 3.5mm) if anyone has any info about this, or if its just a myth, I'd love to know. Thanks!!

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I heard tell a while ago that Sennheiser announced that they'd be releasing a new, more portable cable for the HD5XX (or at least HD5X8) series. School's about to start and I don't want to lug around the 10 ft behemoth that came with my HD518. I would do like a cable mod or something, but the plug to the headphones look pretty incompatible with other stuff (its smaller than a 3.5mm) if anyone has any info about this, or if its just a myth, I'd love to know. Thanks!!

its a 2.5 mm, very small and i could use one too. subscribed

Sep 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Bumping with hopes that theDeliveryMan or some other Sennheiser official could give me an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back