Sennheiser HD595 availability...
Jul 30, 2004 at 12:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Escape Your Mind

New Head-Fier
Ok, I know the factory had a fire and thats why I can't find them anywhere, but my question is how many of you who have them bought them after the fire and had them on back order. And if you did how long did it take you to get them because ive been checking every place ive seen that has them for like 2 months and they have never said any are available, so I was thinking it was probably because when they do get a batch in they are immediatlly shipped out due to the back orders, and if that is the case I should just put my order in instead of sitting around refreshing the pages 10x a day. If anyone has any idea please let me know! thanks.

Jul 30, 2004 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 18
in back order for 4 months and counting. they have no idea when it will be shipped, i guess i'll be lucky if i get them before xmas.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 30, 2004 at 8:35 AM Post #7 of 18
Well, i'm from finland, and bought these couple days ago from www.akiba.fi and they were shipped in one day ! ;P Seems they have some on stock, or i just got lucky and snached the last one.
cool.gif

Jul 30, 2004 at 9:03 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by quke
Bought one from Akiba last week too. Lucky us
smily_headphones1.gif

biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2004 at 11:33 AM Post #11 of 18
Well, ask www.akiba.fi ;D It seems they are only in finnish language, but u might try and email them at the sales: myynti@akiba.fi
But i dont know if they ship outside Finland.

Jul 30, 2004 at 12:54 PM Post #12 of 18
Ya I may have to do that, I should have stated that i tried most US sites and they dont have them.

I did strongly consider the 555 and I am still am because I wanted new headphones before i head off for school again, but like others have said in here I'd probably always be wondering just what makes the 595 more expensive/better.

Hopefully in another month though more shipments will start to come in and I can finally find out.

Aug 20, 2004 at 9:09 PM Post #13 of 18
Having to replace a pair of headphones that busted, it's a long story, but this is one purchase I didn't plan on!
frown.gif

I just tried Akiba, and their website is busted. When you order and select a credit card, instead of being directed to pay, you get a php error and a thanks for your order!
mad.gif

I'll try going there in person tomorrow and see if they have them that way.

But they seem to a be a decent pc store with a wide assortment of audio goodies, at least for a pc store in Finland. I'll give them that much. Thanks for the head's-up!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 20, 2004 at 11:44 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Escape Your Mind
damn, good to know then.. ill just wait till x-mas and make someone else buy them =)

Looks like my x-mas option is looking more and more viable with the availability of the 595's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back