Sennheiser HD590 on clearance at Amazon - 129$
Nov 7, 2004 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

alextt58

New Head-Fier
*DEAD* (hope you got in while it lasted - if you liked it)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...onics&n=507846

129$ - free ship no tax

If you like or use the deal, thats great, you can even leave a thank you reply.

Edit: Found some E3C's at ecost.com for 115. 5$ handling fee so it is about 120$ shipped. Almost as good as the 115$ amazon deal that died a week or so back. Go under bargain countdown to find them. Sometimes they run out, just check back in a few hours and they will probably be back.

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:02 AM Post #2 of 30
Sorry my friend, but I doubt anyone would jump at this "deal". The 590 is considered a sub-par phone my many, even at best. Maybe if it were $5 it *might* get some takers . . . And no I will not say thank you. You must really want attention.

Oh wait, technically, I did say "thank you". Haha.

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #3 of 30
Don't be a jackass :\, the HD590s aren't THAT bad. I personally find them quite nice for stuff like watching DVDs and gaming ( superior to any other phone under $150 IMO ), not to mention one of the most comfortable headphones ever.

Thanks for the link, I would have considered these if I was not set on A900s.

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #4 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Sorry my friend, but I doubt anyone would jump at this "deal". The 590 is considered a sub-par phone my many, even at best. Maybe if it were $5 it *might* get some takers . . . And no I will not say thank you. You must really want attention.

Oh wait, technically, I did say "thank you". Haha.

rolleyes.gif

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:52 AM Post #6 of 30
I was just joking, jeez. I know a lot of people like em, I just felt like being a d**k. (do you guys actually think I'd be that much of an a-hole?)
biggrin.gif

mxs and holein, you can both go where the sun don't shine (I wanted to say something else, but I might get banned). If you don't know sarcasm, lay off. I'll be willing to respond by PM though, but I warn you, I tend to swear a bit. And don't give me that "I called you this but I wasn't being serious crap" if you guys wanna f' with me. It's saturday night, and I really want to go off on someone, so don't push me.
tongue.gif
Otherwise, leave me be. You act as if you guys are a bunch of saints or something.

Nov 7, 2004 at 4:01 AM Post #9 of 30
Thanks Alex! I picked up a pair. Earlier today I tried on a pair of HD 590's at a local store and found them to be very comfortable and very light too. They sound pretty good from what I heard at the store. I think it's a good headphone for longer casual listening sessions when comfort is as important as anything else....
wink.gif

-Soundbuff

Nov 7, 2004 at 8:21 AM Post #11 of 30
Good to see a little HD590 love bein' spread here. I'm one of those people who actually love these 'phones. Very, very natural sounding compared to the Darth Beyers, though the latter can be really fun sometimes, & their isolating capabilities are great for me.

-Chad

Nov 7, 2004 at 9:53 AM Post #12 of 30
As this thread shows, not everyone hates the HD 590...

I'm not sure when these cans started being the person child of the Sennheiser line...it seems as though at one time, they were very well liked around here. I guess a few people said they were a stinker and many other people just jumped on the bandwagon without even hearing them.

Nov 7, 2004 at 12:06 PM Post #14 of 30
HI: How would you compair the 590 with stock cable to the pro 770-80? I think they both have great bass but what about the mids and highs?

Nov 7, 2004 at 12:30 PM Post #15 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindrone
Ugh.. I liked HD590 plenty when I had them.. grr.. should I jump on this? Do I have any justification to get another pair of headphone?... Grrr...

Off Topic, but I'm interested... how did you sell your UE-10s? Aren't they custom molded...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back