Sennheiser HD569 vs Sony MDR-1AM2
Nov 3, 2022 at 7:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

OCC7N

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey there.

I am looking for the best headphones for portable use.

1. Closed back
2. Price max: 1500dollars
3. Planar or Dynamic
4. Not too attention seeking look. Don´t wanna look like a pilot while Im on the go.

So I could only find those two.

Any recomendation/advice is appreciated

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi,
Wired or wireless?
I have the Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Carbon edition and the Bose Quietcomfort II 35 and like them both, but the PX7 is more durable feeling though for travel, quick charge and auto on and off when you wear them or take them off is a huge convenience. For wired I use the AKG K371Pro, sleek looking and folds well. Plug those into a Soundblaster X1 and they're great sounding. I spend less on stuff I'm going to travel with, just for the amount of weather and bouncing around it gets.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2022 at 4:11 AM Post #3 of 4
Hi,
Wired or wireless?
I have the Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Cabron edition and the Bose Quietcomfort II 35 and like them both, but the PX7 is more durable feeling though for travel, quick charge and auto on and off when you wear them or take them off is a huge convenience. For wired I use the AKG K371Pro, sleek looking and folds well. Plug those into a Soundblaster X1 and they're great sounding. I spend less on stuff I'm going to travel with, just for the amount of weather and bouncing around it gets.
Im looking for wired, and a microphone would be awesome for phone calls.

Im gonna check out the AKG K371Pro. Thanks👍

Nov 12, 2022 at 8:17 AM Post #4 of 4
If the Sivga Robin 021 had microphone I would have bought them in a split second. These easily beats the Meze 99 I tried a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back