Sennheiser HD555, good isolation?
Jan 18, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #2 of 9
hahahaha, Sennhieser = anti-isolation, just look at them, you cant tell by the grilles? I guess they have better isolation than 650s, but deffinatly the opposite of wat u want if ur looking for isolation

Jan 18, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by NtD Gr3nade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahahaha, Sennhieser = anti-isolation, just look at them, you cant tell by the grilles? I guess they have better isolation than 650s, but deffinatly the opposite of wat u want if ur looking for isolation

Damn it!! ,I wonder if it would be worth it to buy the Sony MDR-V6 for $69.95 U.S?(no place in Canada has them)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ist&sku=358337

How much do you think it would cost me to buy and ship them to Canada?all together $120.00?

Jan 18, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn it!! ,I wonder if it would be worth it to buy the Sony MDR-V6 for $69.95 U.S?(no place in Canada has them)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ist&sku=358337

How much do you think it would cost me to buy and ship them to Canada?all together $120.00?

prolly around there, after taxes, overcharged shipping rates, and all the other bs.

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

The 555s have bad isolation. They are open cans, they will disturb people around you. If you want good Senn isolation cans look at the 280 pros.

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:02 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

also, why do you want isolation? wat enviroment are you going to be using the headphones in?

I listen to music and play games on my computer but the TV is in the same room as my computer and family members like to watch tv.

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #8 of 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back