Sennheiser HD4.50BTNC
Aug 17, 2017 at 12:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dudlew

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello my fellow forum members. I have been looking for a blue-tooth headphone for a while and this one has caught my attention.

The usual caveats for me. I cant try anything unless i know someone who owns them.... which i dont. I have heard the P7 wireless and while I found it sounded good. I found that there was a lack of extension in the highs, even compared to my nighthawks. The highs had more body,,, but not as extended.

That is my only experience with wireless headphones right there. All I have read about the HD4.50 is that it is a very good value and it can compete in sound, if not features with some of the class leaders like the QC35, and the Sony 1000. I dont know how true that is but the little i found stated this. I have not seen much info here, and was wondering if there are owners here or at least people here with experience. Not much found doing a search.

The only person's opinion that I have really seen here i @dweaver .

So if there are anymore views and opinions and comparisons here i would love to hear them

Thanks

Dudlew

Aug 17, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #2 of 4
I don't know a ton, as I'm quite new to the world of headphones, but from what I've seen the closest competitor to the Bose QuietComfort 35 and the Sony MDR-1000X is the Sennheiser Momentum 2, now re-released as the Sennheiser HD1.

Aug 17, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #3 of 4
I know you already read my comments on this HP. But thought I would chime in a bit. The 4.50BTNC feature wise is actually pretty comparable to the Bose and Sony offerings as I do not think either allow you to pair 2 devices simultaneously which is the limitation on the 4.50BTNC.

The 4.50 is probably not as strong in its ANC as the Bose and possibly the Sony. But I have had close to zero wind issues while listening to music which I believe is a problem for Bose and Sony. But the 4.50 does suffer wind issues when talking on the phone.

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #4 of 4
well the main thing for me is not the feature set so to speak.... its the sound quality. Going wireless is a big thing already for me. so that in itself is great. The noise cancelling is a bonus.

Sound quality and comfort would be the major things for me. So any thoughts on those would be much appreciated

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back