Sennheiser HD 650
Apr 14, 2003 at 8:25 PM Post #16 of 20
I seem to recall that Sennheiser was ready to release a HD600SE headphone that would have minor improvements over the regular HD600 as well as a completely new design in the HD700. I wonder if this HD650 is just a special edition of the HD600?

I am a little disappointed that Grado has not released a new statement product for its 50th Anniversary and Sony has not deemed it necessary to replace their aging bio-cellulose line of headphones with something new and revolutionary.
On the bright side, at least Audio-Technica Japan is releasing new & improved headphones every two years or so
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2003 at 9:09 PM Post #17 of 20
OH goody.

<playfull flame> Another pair for the sennheiser fan boys that are probably the same thing as the 600s. </playfull flame>

Senn needs something new!

/me secretly orders one anyway. The 600 needs a friend afterall. That drawer of HEADPHONE PAST gets lonely
frown.gif

Apr 14, 2003 at 10:47 PM Post #19 of 20
Well, I read it in the new 25 years jubilee edition of Stereoplay (another German audio mag...), today. The was a pic, too, which looked like a standard HD 600, but with a silvery and less silly looking frame. There also was some burble about improvements on the outer part of the diaphragm and more precise bass.

And no, I don't think I'd go for this headphone - at least not for 400 Euro...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back