Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100
Aug 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mr Kroenig

New Head-Fier
Hi!

I know all these three headphones are very detailed and quality ones, also that each other are an totally another world.. all i actually want to know is, which one has more deep/precision bass among the three of them? And also which has that "vibrant" bass, if you don't know it that exactly, enough if you tell me just which one have more/better bass. (which one is the more "Bassy")

If you can, please review comparing the bass of the three of them.

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

Aug 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
Hi!

I know all these three headphones are very detailed and quality ones, also that each other are an totally another world.. and all i actually want to know is, which one has more deep/precision bass among the three of them? And also which has that "vibrant" bass, if you don't know it that exactly, enough if you tell me just which one have more/better bass (which one is more "bassy").

If you can, please review comparing the bass of the three of them.

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

While I can't compare all 3, the M100 is the more bassy headphone.

Aug 4, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #3 of 6
The diversity of the headphones are very different. They all have their ups and downs but they are all good cans for professional listening. For example, you have open back and closed back designs, removable and non removable cables,ect. I havent tried the HD650, but the ATH-M50s are no slouch for the price. Id buy the ATH-M50S. Hope this helped.

Aug 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #6 of 6
I second the M-100.  However, it's bass is smooth and more defused, and the Sennheiser Momentum, one of the M-100 primary competitor, in times has a stronger focus punch.  Of course I will still pick the M-100 over the Momentum or the M50 for it's base, it's just that it is not a absolute win in all situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back