Sennheiser HD 650 Replacement Cable DIY Request
Aug 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

gliu810

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone - first post on head-fi!

I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 650s, and I'm looking for a shorter cable. Basically, I am looking for someone to take the Sennheiser replacement cable, cut off a large portion of it, and re-terminal the end of the cable to the jack that is provided with the replacement.

Can anyone do this?

I will buy the cable, pay for shipping, and add a premium for labor (I'm looking for the best job done).

Aug 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #2 of 7
Maybe you haven't got a reply  sooner is because you haven't posted where you live. Nobody is going to travel 100s of miles to replace your cable as it would cost in gas etc. If you had lived in Scotland I would have done it for you. Just post your area in the US it might help. I realize you want to do it by post. But you aren't the first person to ask a  question like that and the last person that asked was replied to by someone not far from his  Locality who repaired it locally. Worth a try.

Sep 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #6 of 7
You should probably post an ad in the proper for sale/for trade forum since that is normally where people make these kinds of requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back