Sennheiser Hd-650 for $335 shipped
Apr 3, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #2 of 21
That's a fairly normal price. I wonder if TTVJ still has it for ca. that much.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:13 AM Post #3 of 21
Kirosia,
Todd is advertising $499 on its website.Also going from this website I see a 10% discount.Is there way to get further discounts from that site.

I think one can buy from ebay lower but this is the lowest advertised price since Amazon was selling for $300 for a very short time.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #4 of 21
I'd be careful about the resellerratings.com rating. That beach audio company only has 24 lifetime ratings. You never know, they might be having people in the company send positive reviews to resellerratings.com to boost their ratings. Just expressing my word of caution.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #5 of 21
I was under the impression that Beach Audio does have a good reputation around here. I bought some KSC75s from them and a coiled extension cord. All went well. Their site is awesome too, when you login you can see extensive information on your orders and all that fun stuff.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:35 AM Post #7 of 21
My apologies if I was too quick to judge this company. I've had bad luck in the past trusting companies rated high with little feedback from resellerratings.com. If this company is very ligit, then completely ignore my previous statement
rolleyes.gif

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
My apologies if I was too quick to judge this company. I've had bad luck in the past trusting companies rated high with little feedback from resellerratings.com. If this company is very ligit, then completely ignore my previous statement
rolleyes.gif

You can never be sure, especially with extremely low prices. I've had some bad experiences with big companies myself. Hopefully BeachAudio is a good company - they even list exactly how many of an item they have in stock. Interesting.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:56 AM Post #9 of 21
I got my SA5000's from Beach Audio last week. They delivered quickly and I had no problems with their service. The headphones came packaged very well. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Apr 3, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by trivik12
Kirosia,
Todd is advertising $499 on its website.Also going from this website I see a 10% discount.Is there way to get further discounts from that site.

I think there are rules about advertised prices that Todd may be abiding by. Click on the "Send me the TTVJ price!" link and you'll be sent a better price. Or email him.

Apr 3, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #11 of 21
See the threads on the Sony MDR-SA5000 headphones. Quite a few of us ordered headphones from beach audio.

I received mine in 2 business days to California (with their $5 shipping) and had no problems.

Also, a human picked up the phone almost immediately when I called, and were fairly helpful. I did get one extremely irritated customer service rep though when I called about my order. . . go figure.

I've also ordered stuff from Todd. If there is even a remote chance you might need to return stuff, I'd stick with Todd.

Thanks,
thatopampguy.

Apr 3, 2005 at 7:13 AM Post #12 of 21
Todd of course has the excellent 30 day return policy, If that is important, you should go with him. if cheapest price is of concern, check out Idealsound, another forum sponsor

Apr 3, 2005 at 10:22 AM Post #13 of 21
discountheadphone/ideasound ahs the best price for hd650. keep an eye on their ebay bulks as the lowest price that i ahve seen is $290 bucks + $15 shipping. Todd's price is about $369 + shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back