Sennheiser HD 600 Online Offers
Jan 26, 2014 at 1:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

AL13N

New Head-Fier
Recently, whilst browsing the Head-Fi website, I've noticed the following advertisements:

Simply Electronics (HD 650 for £249.95, Free delivery.)

eGlobaL Digital Store (HD 600 for £195.99 plus £5 off with code BUYNOW5, Free delivery.)

Investigating further revealed that Simply Electronics sell the HD 600 for £219.95 and both companies are based in Hong Kong. I also noticed they both sell the Apple iPad Air for considerably less than the RRP.

Has anyone made a purchase from either of these companies and can provide feedback?

Can the Head-Fi administrators confirm that the products sold by these companies are genuine and up to date (not fake and the latest version of the HD 600, not older versions)?

Or is Amazon UK, at £251.01 delivered, still the best option for purchasing these headphones in the UK?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 26, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #2 of 8
go for the amazon ones..
keep in mind the custom duties and other taxes which YOU will pay, so authenticity is only a matter when there is significant difference in what's at your doorstep and what you ordered including (custom duty) which i seriously doubt.

STILL try this

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SimplyElectronics

Jan 26, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #3 of 8
Thanks for the reply (and link).

Been digging around some more, skimming through their T&C pages. Seems they don't include the Sennheiser 2 years manufacturer warranty either.

Will definitely be pointing my friend towards Amazon UK.

Jan 26, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #5 of 8
Thanks for the reply (and link).

Been digging around some more, skimming through their T&C pages. Seems they don't include the Sennheiser 2 years manufacturer warranty either.

Will definitely be pointing my friend towards Amazon UK.

It's worth checking all the various EU amazon stores too (France, Germany, Spain, Italy) as they all seem to have deals on from time to time, and will ship to the uk for free or very little.

I managed to get a HD 600 for £190 last October from amazon France.

Jan 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #6 of 8
Thanks, I'll tell them to keep an eye on those before pulling the trigger.

(At the moment, Amazon France are selling the HD 600 for more than the HD 650! Germany and Italy are cheaper than the UK.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back