Sennheiser HD 600 at a bargain price (UK)
Apr 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #31 of 88
Ok great. thanks for the info

Apr 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #32 of 88
Dispatch confirmation here too.

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #34 of 88
Order for HD600 placed on Thur 1/4/2010, before the product was removed from sale. Order was accepted. Confirmation email received.

Email received today (6/4/2010), .....

Quote:

Originally Posted by play.com
We are writing in regards to your order for Sennheiser HD 600 Open
Headphones

We have been advised that this item has been removed from sale and is no
longer available, therefore it is with regret that we are unable to fulfil
your order. Your outstanding order for this item has been cancelled,
please note that your card has not been charged.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter
and we would like to thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Draw your own conclusions.....

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #35 of 88
I guess they took more orders than they had HD600s. The funds have left my account.

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #37 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Parafeed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Draw your own conclusions.....

Were you caught in the window between the offer being fully subscribed and the site being updated?

Placed my order about 10.20pm on 1 Apr, I know the site was advertising them for £249.99 by 11.50pm.

Received confirmation email on 3 Apr, account status has been showing as posted since 3 April, money has been taken from my CC.

Apr 7, 2010 at 12:05 AM Post #39 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by r@mside /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Were you caught in the window between the offer being fully subscribed and the site being updated?

No, I ordered in the morning. What's really got me peeved is that the allocation appears to be random, not on a who ordered first basis. After placing my order, I emailed 3 friends about the offer. They did not place orders until after I told them about the deal! One of the 3 people emailed me back tonight to say that he has received a dispatch email for the pair he ordered. Something is a little screwy with the Play allocation system. It doesn't work on a first come, first served basis, that's for sure.

Apr 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM Post #43 of 88
Mine have been cancelled and to make matters worse I sold my HD595's to fund these
frown.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #45 of 88
Curiosity more than anything else, but can people who were successful, (ie. you already received the phones or they are shown as dispatched), buying HD600's at the £99 offer price, please post the time shown on the "Confirmation of order received by Play.com" email you received immediately after placing the order. (I'm now aware of 2 people who placed orders after me, which have been "filled", while my order was cancelled.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back