Sennheiser HD 600 at a bargain price (UK)
Apr 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #17 of 88
mines still at the order placed stage; though I'm pretty sure they'll have to honour the price; will find out tommorow as play usually takes about a day to process and dispatch in my experience....fortunately ordered mine about an hour before they went back to full price (595's)

thanks again to the dude that made this thread!

Apr 2, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #18 of 88
The HD600s went up to full price because the stock ran out (the £250 supplier is a 3rd party - not play.com).

Same with the HD595s. They ran out too.

Hardly surprising given the prices and they're all over every heaphone and AV forum with links to the UK...

Edit: I think if you managed to get in an order at the discounted price you'll be fine.

Apr 2, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #20 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyT87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mines still at the order placed stage; though I'm pretty sure they'll have to honour the price; will find out tommorow as play usually takes about a day to process and dispatch in my experience....fortunately ordered mine about an hour before they went back to full price (595's)

thanks again to the dude that made this thread!

I don't think they need to honour it unless they've taken the money already. Plenty of misprices go unfulfilled. Play is a good seller, so may well get them.
Good luck to the people who got in there quickly though.

Apr 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #21 of 88
I don't think this was a misprice. Play do lots of silly money headphone deals. I got iGrados for £17, Goldring DR150s for £30 and Goldring GX200s for £12 from there.

Still, fingers crossed until the postman comes knocking...

Apr 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #24 of 88
Can't believe I missed this!

Apr 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM Post #26 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaZyKun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mines been dispatched, fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else who placed an order, bought them to compare with my HD 650's.

Mine are on the way too. How exciting!
jecklinsmile.gif

Apr 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #27 of 88
Does anyone know which company Play uses to deliver? There is no info on their website about it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back