Sennheiser HD 600 at a bargain price (UK)
Apr 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #3 of 88
No catch that I can see. Ordered from play.com for years. It's not from a 3rd party reseller. . .

Bought. Question is should I buy more!

Though I noticed there are PX100-IIs in the coming soon section. So maybe they aren't the only headphones on the way. The HD600s could soon be obsolete.

Apr 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #4 of 88
Is this the 1st of April?

If this is not a joke, could a British friend send me one?

I will pay back the phone, a safe shipping to Italy and... the effort!
wink.gif

Please PM me!

Apr 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #6 of 88
Can't purchase to anywhere else other than UK. I tried for Germany, but can only ship to UK
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would also be willing to reimburse someone for shipping + a few euros extra for the effort. Anyone willing shoot me a PM.

Apr 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #8 of 88
Meh! I wasn't planning on buying any new headphones just now but it was borrowing a colleagues HD600s that got me started on this slippery slope.

Orded, if just for the fun of comparing with what I have now.

I've ordered several sets of headphones from Play.com before. All have been fine. No fakes. They do seem to offer some of the best headphone prices in the UK.

Apr 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #10 of 88
* Items priced in pounds can only be delivered to UK addresses.
* Items priced in euros can only be delivered to European addresses outside the UK.
* Electronic items, gadgets and toys can only be delivered to UK addresses.
* Electronic items, gadgets and toys valued at £50 or over must be delivered to your credit/debit card billing address, which must be in the UK.

* Games items valued at £80 or over must be delivered to your credit/debit card billing address, which must be in the UK.
* Mobile content can only be purchased if you have a UK credit/debit card billing address.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #13 of 88
According to the UK consumer magazine Which, Play.com is the third best Internet shop, just behind John Lewis and Lizearle.com, as voted by Which subscribers. This makes Play.com top of the Entertainment category, just ahead of Amazon and well ahead of HMV.

Apr 1, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #14 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by liat-liat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wondering if this website is trustworthy. been lurking around to fine reviews about this website and some are not good. any ideas/comments?

Play.com is fine - one of the big 'players' in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back