Sennheiser HD 598 Replacement Ear Pads
Jan 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

seekadds

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone know where I can get some replacement ear pads for Sennheiser HD 598's? Amazon is out of stock, they do not appear on the Sennheiser shop, and I don't know if I can trust the generic feeBay offering. 

I got a pair of HD 518's which I am pretty happy with, but the pads are kind of itchy. I read that the 598 pads will fit and are more comfortable. Cheers!

Jan 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #3 of 8
Yes.  On the Sennheiser page, go to the parts section.  There should be a "1-800" number.  Call them and place your order.  I just received mine in the mail yesterday.  The total was only about $25.00 (inc. shipping) for the HD-555, 595 and 558 model.  The HD-598 could be a bit more.  They ship for a flat rate of $6.50 and their parts appear to ship out of Chicago.

Best of luck!

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
Appreciate it, I am out of Chicago too so it should be super-fast! 

I think taxes are charged for Illinois, New York and California purchasers because Sennheiser has a presence in those states.  Still not too bad, though.  Plus, you know you're getting the true, authorized product.  There are plenty of pad options on Ebay that go through China.  You wait 2+ weeks and get some knock-off product.

Apr 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #7 of 8
The original HD 598 ear pad should be hard to find, as they are in good quality polyurethane.  
Trust you should measure your old ear pad size first before purchase.  

The below link may also help you.  
I used to buy from them before. 

http://6order.hk/epadstore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

Users who are viewing this thread

Back