Sennheiser HD 590 Graph
Sep 6, 2021 at 7:45 PM Post #17 of 17
Hello everybody. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but since the images in this htread are gone and this is the only google result discussing this, I descided to do a little trickey with wayback-machine and fetch and reproduce the frequency response curve of the sennheiser hd 590.

Story:
Headphone.com did around the introduction of the hd 650's in 2004 decide to change their testing methodology but did not re-test among the hd590 a lot of older headphones on their site. (I might try and find others later)

With wayback-machine I found their source hd 590 frequency response but the curve did not "look right" because of a different measurement, using their old site I found the FR of the hd580 and hd600 with the old testing. I used an online program to extract data points and put them into matlab and did some math stuff. The graphs are as follows:

I hope this helps anyone in the future who wants to know about sennheisers old flagship :)

//David
It is now the future, and it helped me a lot, thanks for the work you did back then!

P.s. I am finding my new 590's overall a pleasant listen, but they are a bit bright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back