Sennheiser HD 518 ,,
Jan 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tigerdx619

Head-Fier
I Can't Say That I Am An Audiophile ,,, but i have owned a lot of headphones and mp3 players and speakers , but none of them has satisfied me ,, I am thinking now of buying A headphone for about 100$ ,, i have creative x-fi titanium sound card ( i know it is not good but i am going to upgrade it later ) , i want a headphone good for both music and movies both ( But Music Comes First ) ,,,
I Heard That Sennheiser HD518 Is Good ,,,  Want Ur Opinions Please ,,,,, Sorry For The Bad English :D

Jan 4, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #2 of 4
Hey there, i own the HD518 and they are absolutely awesome,Clear detailed have a sense of space,the x-fi titanium will power these good.
They go Really deep and vocals are good in movies too.Mind you that these DO NOT block sound and they also leak alot of it.
But other than that you will be quite pleased with them.

Jan 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Hey there, i own the HD518 and they are absolutely awesome,Clear detailed have a sense of space,the x-fi titanium will power these good.
They go Really deep and vocals are good in movies too.Mind you that these DO NOT block sound and they also leak alot of it.
But other than that you will be quite pleased with them.

Thanks So Much ,,, In Movies Does It Make You Feel That You Are In Cinema Or Not ?  ,,, Because I Watched A Lot Of Hd Movies At Home ,,, And Never Enjoyed Them Because OF The Sound ,, And I Want To Ask You About Ur Sound Card And Amp ? Thanks So Much Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back