Sennheiser HD 419/429/439
Jan 2, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #61 of 62
  The main thing is that the 400 series is for mobile with Closed spectrum. It's what I use to go outside (419 and 439), as I don't what to expended bags of money in the Momentum (I live in ****hole Brazil mind you). I would never use the HD558 and HD598 in the Subway, especilly here where they cost 800R$ and 1200R$.

Excellent points.  That's about the same price as they go for up here in Canada on Amazon if it's any consolation, although there are very good sales on Black Friday and the week of Boxing day.  Since I drive pretty much everywhere (I live in the country) I don't wear headphones as I commute.

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #62 of 62
  Excellent points.  That's about the same price as they go for up here in Canada on Amazon if it's any consolation, although there are very good sales on Black Friday and the week of Boxing day.  Since I drive pretty much everywhere (I live in the country) I don't wear headphones as I commute.

I know your pain. I just wished Brazil had a real black friday and not the "pay half of the double" commom thing that happen here.

I feel the 419 and 439 (Only have them because I don't like pleather from the 429 and 449) complete each other for mobile feeling (Bass vs Clean), without disturbing anyone and beign much more budget friendly (And if I would buy something in the Momentum price point, I would prefere the IE 60 or similar, as they are much more stealth).

Now I'm looking for a good DAC/Amp for Headphones mainly for music and movies, as I game on Wireless Headsets because "convinience". The 400 would be a little better with that, but I want to have one for my 500s and my FUTURE 600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back