Sennheiser HD 25-1 II for $107 with possible 10% cashback
Aug 26, 2009 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

eruditass

Previously known as DoomzDayz
Just a heads up for those that need great isolating portable built like a tank headphones. I have these and love them, using the HD650 cable shortened and re-terminated. These aren't the crappy SP version and I believe they come with both pleather and velor pads which are nice and soft. edit: someone here reported ordering this from newegg before and not getting velor pads.

Newegg.com - SENNHEISER HD 25-1 II 3.5mm/ 6.3mm Connector Supra-aural Professional Monitoring Headphone

coupon code "EMCLWNS55"

to use cash back with bing, search for "cpu newegg" then checkout if you use bing/microsoft cashback.

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 6
aah... forgot all about Bing cashback. I picked up a pair at $99 and they're now sold out.

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomzDayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a heads up for those that need great isolating portable built like a tank headphones. I have these and love them, using the HD650 cable shortened and re-terminated. These aren't the crappy SP version and I believe they come with both pleather and velor pads which are nice and soft. edit: someone here reported ordering this from newegg before and not getting velor pads.

Newegg.com - SENNHEISER HD 25-1 II 3.5mm/ 6.3mm Connector Supra-aural Professional Monitoring Headphone

coupon code "EMCLWNS55"

to use cash back with bing, search for "cpu newegg" then checkout if you use bing/microsoft cashback.

How do these sound compared to a high quality in ear set?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back