Sennheiser HD 25-1 II $100 @ Newegg
Aug 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #16 of 21
Also important is that it is part of a 24 hour sale. The clock is at 16:06:00 and counting down.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. Certainly a luxury purchase but $99 seems like a steal.

Aug 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmike34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also important is that it is part of a 24 hour sale. The clock is at 16:06:00 and counting down.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. Certainly a luxury purchase but $99 seems like a steal.

oh man how am I going to get a hold of him within 7 hours. Is this correct, just 7 more hours of dealing time??? Man it's a shame I'm not American right now!!

Aug 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by tamahome77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
awww man, they only ship via UPS to Canada.
angry_face.gif

Don't worry about it. Newegg.ca has an agreement with UPS so you won't get hit with any fees after purchase. I've ordered from Newegg.ca in the past without any problems.

I really wanted these in the past, but I just bought a pair of ES7s. I'll think about it, but I'm spending too much money already and the promo code does not work with Newegg.ca.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did this just run out of stock? I added it to my cart but then I didn't have a newegg account so I made one and they seemed to run out of stock right after I created it.

Same thing just happened to me, and it was prior to midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back