Sennheiser HD 202 II Cable "winder" problem
Oct 7, 2014 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

GraschnakerB

New Head-Fier
So I got this awesome pair of HD 202 II 's a few months ago. I am very pleased with these headphones in terms of = sound, feel, comfy ness , build quality , practicality and so on .

Although, this happened a few days ago. The headphones are quite tough , but I went away from the PC while having the winder attached to my pants and it kinda messed it up. 

Its not completely broken, it just makes the clip more loose. Any ideas on how I could fix this? 

The cable winder is certainly a must for me since the cable is as long as 3 meters.

Oct 15, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #2 of 7
The cable winder is apparently removable?
That should enable you to fix the issue.

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #4 of 7
Well, I didn't know.  So removing it has not allowed you to fix it?  It is broken then?  You'll just have to get another or use twist ties.

Feb 7, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #6 of 7
Has anybody else had a cable go bad? Mine did so after about a year of use. Also, how did you fix it? Mine is working again, but am curious about fixes for this problem in case it happens again.

Apr 28, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #7 of 7
I broke the winder literally the first day I got them. Mine snapped where the screw comes together with the plastic from the other side. I don't see the purpose of it anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back