Sennheiser CX95 = wow !!!
Nov 26, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to rain on your fruity parade, but no one will really care until you post a feasible review. It'd be interesting to get more word on Senn's canalphones that don't end in the number "300".

Really? Go post in the SomethingAwful forums if you want to be a snobby jerk.

Edit: I actually do this
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #17 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by dranoel4190 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice to know someone actually picked up one of these
biggrin.gif

can you post some impressions on it. i only have the cx400 and cx500 right now and i agree they are a big step up from the cx300 (at least for bassheads like me)
but im pretty curious on the cx95 since they are the top of the line.

btw heres a pic of the cx500 with the doubleflange. kinda funny looking
tongue.gif

dsc00567te1.jpg

How are they? Though they look a little silly, they're nothing like my EP630s with long long UE bi-flanges. Ugly, but they were effective in a pinch. You said that they were a big step-up, but in what way? How are the mids/highs?

Oddly, despite the CX300s popularity there seems to be very little if any word on their other canalphones. I'm not a bass head myself, but do enjoy that punchy low-end which makes drum snares really sing.

If at all, post a short review :) I'm sure that plenty of people will find it enlightening.

Dec 1, 2007 at 7:29 AM Post #18 of 38
I am still burning them down! When its fully mature I will post a review. But SQ is miles ahead CX300! Better than Atrio M5 I sold!!

Dec 1, 2007 at 8:04 AM Post #20 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am still burning them down! When its fully mature I will post a review. But SQ is miles ahead CX300! Better than Atrio M5 I sold!!

How about compared to the YUIN PK1?

Dec 1, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #22 of 38
It would be nice if you could throw the X3s in the comparison too. I'm a bit disappointed with them, maybe the Senns are the way to go.

Dec 1, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #24 of 38
Okay, now I'm interested. Better than Atrio M5s?

At their price I wouldn't be as surprised, but this would mean that we've all been ignorant gits not giving sennheiser credit where its due; in other product lines besides full headsets.

Yes, you can compare them with X3....i's. The new mylars are getting killer reviews. Hmm. We'll see.

Dec 1, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #25 of 38
for me cx400 sounds much better than x3 , but i dont know how's with x3i witch are coming to me ;]

Dec 1, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #26 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have got a pair of CX95! WoW I am surprised with SQ Its miles ahead than CX300

How are the CX95 compared to the Yuin Pk1s that you also own.

Dec 1, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #27 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
these do sound impressive and lets face it senns first forray into IEM's (cx300) wasnt exactly terrible and these are according the senn a good few grades up

How are you able to listen to so many IEMs?
tongue.gif

Dec 4, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #28 of 38
Quote:

How are the CX95 compared to the Yuin Pk1s that you also own

PK1 amplified wins by a fair margin over CX95. But it lacks the isolation CX95 gives and can be used only in silent environments!!

Dec 4, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #29 of 38
PK1 has more transparent and clear sound with lot of air! Its bass is more tight and controlled. Treble is silky smooth and has good extension. It gives the feeling of listening to a large set of headphones. Signature similar to my HD650!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back