Sennheiser Cx55 on Dealextreme.com
Mar 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

yusufhasimi

New Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

Today I was surfing and I saw that Sennheiser Cx55 on Dealextreme.com

I was planning to buy one headphone to my friend in his birthday but I do not have so much money to give a present those days unfortunately, but damn those headphones on this price!!. I know that they are neither real good deal BUT nor silly headphones. What would you think should I buy a pair of Sennheiser Cx55??

And here's the link

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/genuine-sennheiser-cx55-in-ear-stereo-earphone-with-carrying-bag-3-5mm-jack-120cm-cable-34760

Mar 2, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #2 of 5
I seriously doubt that they are real. DX is a great site with good customer service in my experience, but you can't trust them to have genuine products from brands like Senn. You get what you pay for... If you want a real pair of CX55 buy from Amazon or another trusted seller.

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
I seriously doubt that they are real. DX is a great site with good customer service in my experience, but you can't trust them to have genuine products from brands like Senn. You get what you pay for... If you want a real pair of CX55 buy from Amazon or another trusted seller.

What if they serve it and name as 'Genuine Sennheiser Cx55' would you trust them?

Mar 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #5 of 5
What about other options? there are some decent phones which can be found for few bucks. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back