Sennheiser cx 985 or Klipsch s4i?
Feb 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AGuyNamedRob

New Head-Fier
Hello, I need some advice. I got a new iPhone 5 and am looking for a pair of earphones with a microphone. I prefer in ear ones. I don't know much of anything about earphones or speakers but I do love music and want good quality ones. I went into Best Buy and was recommended beats tour headphones. I've realized after a little over a month the quality definitely is not worth the money and the build is terrible since two of them broke already. I was recommended the sennheiser cx 985 and the klipsch s4i. Can anyone recommend which one is better or if I would be able to get a better pair for around the same price? I would rather not wait until one gets shipped and just go to a store and pick one up. Right now the best buy store has the klipsch so I can easily get those by doing a quick exchange. I live just outside NYC and while I listen to all kinds of music from Jazz to Rap I mostly listen to classic rock if that helps. Thank you!

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 2
 You would want the CX890i because, as you can tell from the name, the CX985 is not an i version so it doesn't have a mic or controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back