Sennheiser CX 300 vs. Creative EP-630
Feb 1, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 5
my ep-630 sounds very good
smily_headphones1.gif
haven't actually heard the cx300 but there is actually a comprehensive review of it somewhere here, just search 'em
smily_headphones1.gif
from what i have read about them, i think the 630 will give you more bang-for-the-buck, imho
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 6:02 PM Post #4 of 5
I first owned the EP630, who's sound I really loved. I then bought the CX300, and it was just like EP630 but 10x better
wink.gif

It's really worth the extra bucks for a pair of CX300. Believe me, both for SQ and build quality (left phone on my ep630 just broke one day).

Feb 1, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by syndrome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I first owned the EP630, who's sound I really loved. I then bought the CX300, and it was just like EP630 but 10x better
wink.gif

It's really worth the extra bucks for a pair of CX300. Believe me, both for SQ and build quality (left phone on my ep630 just broke one day).

do you work for sennheiser? or have you bought the ep630s from ebay or amazon? because there have been many posts comparing the two and most people have come to a consensus saying that both are practically the same. except the 630s are way cheaper here in canada.

i have pm'd an owner and this is what he said:

Re: hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by _M2
hey there,
do you notice any more changes after burning in the ep630s compared to the cx300s? It would be great for your feedback! thanks.

Hi, _M2!

After i let them burn-in for 15 more hrs, i just think they are smoother a tiny bit, or the less-harsh-feeling is just me adapting to their presentation. For me, they are satisfactory, a bit plasticky or mechanical sounding in-ears. If anything, they are more and more approaching the sound of well burned-in CX-300. Hope that helps you
Moonwalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back