sennheiser country of origin?
Aug 28, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #4 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookz
the topic was very misleading.... anyways hd555 made in ireland?

Actually, all of the HD5#5's made within the past year or so have been made in China.

Aug 28, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #5 of 22
IIRC the HD600 factory is located in Ireland, and it was involved in a fire, or some kind of disaster, don't remember exactly now what was for sure, some time ago BTW....

Aug 28, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #9 of 22
i believe the beyerdynamic's are made in germany
cool.gif

Aug 28, 2005 at 10:09 AM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniogenesis
Sennheiser is German.
smily_headphones1.gif
Headquarters are in Wedemark.

Yup, that's not far away from my place - just a few kilometers north-west out of Hannover, actually. And they also have a location directly in Hannover, which I pass twice every workday, as it's on my way to work and not far away from the publishing house.

I'll probably visit 'em in the near future, anyway - 'cause I was offered a press interview at IFA, which I won't attend, 'cause I'm on vacation. Thus we decided to do it locally in Hannover sometime soon... And I'll probably soon visit AKG, too, 'cause they had also invited me for IFA - similar story, in short: they: "wanna come?", me: "would want to, but won't - vacation...", they: "oh...", me: "will be home in Munich, though - so I could just drop by", they: "good idea - just give us a call, when you're there", me: "splendid - will do!". Might be a surprise for both, when the exspected computer journalist turns out to be a headphone collector...
wink.gif

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back