Sennheiser Amperior Really Worth It ?
Apr 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #4 of 8
Well I think the point isn't that they sound significantly better, but rather that the price is for the nicer cups and cool colours.  He said it's a bit better, but...if you don't care for the look or care about the aluminum cups, then don't bother with them.

Apr 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #6 of 8
Maaaaybe...but I'm not sure if the drivers and everything else would fit into it.  They may have designed them in such a way that they wouldn't fit together like that.  It'd probably end up costing even more that way though, depending on how much they charge for them...

You could try asking Sennheiser directly about ordering the Amperior cups?

Apr 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
Maaaaybe...but I'm not sure if the drivers and everything else would fit into it.  They may have designed them in such a way that they wouldn't fit together like that.  It'd probably end up costing even more that way though, depending on how much they charge for them...

You could try asking Sennheiser directly about ordering the Amperior cups?

I'll probably do that, cause I noticed side by side they look the same size. Maybe that's just me though.

Apr 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:

I'll probably do that, cause I noticed side by side they look the same size. Maybe that's just me though.

I also think they look identical in size, as for buying the aluminum cups I'm pretty sure they have already predicted that people will do that IF they are able to fit the HD25 1-II's drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back