SENNHEISER 580'S LOST RIGHT CHANNEL
Dec 23, 2004 at 12:12 AM Post #2 of 6
If it's still under warranty send it back to Sennheiser for repair. If the warranty has run out, maybe try this repair yourself. http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ighlight=spoon

Edit--
Wait a minute! you said no sound at all? Maybe you didn't push the connector all the way back in. It can be pretty stiff to get it attached again.

One more thing. To see if it's the cable or the spring inside the connector, unplug both cables and switch the right and left sides.

Dec 23, 2004 at 12:16 AM Post #3 of 6
i didnt have sound in my right channel of my Grado SR225's, but then I realized that the adapter plug wasnt plugged in all the way. And I found this out after I posted threads on this forum and emailed all these companies asking if I could send it in to be repaired. So just make sure all the wires are plugged in correctly. haha good luck

Dec 23, 2004 at 6:30 AM Post #5 of 6
Make sure you didn't insert them 'backwards' or the opposite way, the marking "L" or "R" should face outwards. The pins are of different size and plugging larger pin into smaller hole may accelerate useful lifetime of 580.

Dec 23, 2004 at 6:32 AM Post #6 of 6
You should also stop yelling at everybody, we're only trying to help.

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back