Sennheiser 439 or what?
Oct 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pokercem

New Head-Fier
First, sorry for bad english.
I was searching for a month for a new headphone, There is not too much brands in my country so i focused on sennheiser, it is easy to find, but i can order from internet if you offer me anything else. After a month i decided to buy a sennheiser hd 438. But i saw some people dont like it an i decided to take help. My budget is about 100$-150$. I am going to use it at outside and i want a good looking one but that is in the background.Sound quality is more important for me. I can buy an amp after 2 months. I listen every kind of music. But rock and dubstep more. What should i buy, what will you offer me? Should i buy hd 438?

Oct 16, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 3
the hd 439 is really a good buy... i just bought mine a few days ago, out of curiosity,, it really is a great headphone... right out of the box, they're a bit shy, as you burn them in, plus, when your ears get used to its sound signature, everything becomes fantastic... great for rock, works fine for rnb, hip hop, and dubstep... though these are not "in-your-face" type, nor the boomy type, these will make your head bang, and is quite addictive, plus very comfortable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back